TO BE A LEADING LOCAL BANK PROVIDING THE BEST SERVICE, PERFORMANCE AND CONTRIBUTION
• Best Service: Continually build Customers’ satisfaction and loyalty, as reflected in professional interactions with the Customers, fulfillment of Customers’ needs, and provision of quality financial services.
• Best Performance: Continually develop sustainable businesses that deliver respectable economic returns.
• Best Contribution: Continually maintain Customers’ high level of trust and confidence in the Bank; creating a conducive working environment that espouses unceasing learning and development for Employees; persistently raise Bank’s reputation and brand value in Indonesia; supporting Indonesia’s economic development and contributing to the improvement of the Society’s well being through effective Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
• TO INCREASE THE VALUE OF EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS AND SHAREHOLDERS.
• TO BE THE ECONOMIC, FINANCIAL AND CULTURAL BRIDGE BETWEEN INDONESIA AND CHINA.
YOUR FUTURE IS OUR FUTURE AND OUR FUTURE IS YOUR FUTURE.
CORPORATE CORE VALUE
Act according to norms and ethics, and be responsible for actions taken.
Commitment to Excellence
Do the best to achieve the highest standard through innovation and continuous improvement.
Spirit of togetherness to achieve company objectives.
CARE & RESPECT
Treat others with care, empathy, and respect.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Bank ICBC Indonesia Code of Conduct contains 10 basic attitudes as outlined below:
1. Comply with the Internal Rules of the Bank, Bank Indonesia regulations and other applicable regulations.
2. Rejecting Bribery, Corruption and Other Illegal Activities.
3. Rejecting Gifts and Entertainment.
5. Preventing Money Laundering.
6. Avoiding Conflicts of Interest.
7. Prohibition of Insider Trading.
8. Apply Proper Selling.
9. Protecting of Bank Secrecy and Information Protection.
10. Treat Employees Fairly.